TERRA GROUP IS HIRING
Do you wish to expatriate yourself and work in the tourism sector?
Terra Group, network of incoming travel agencies, regularly hires young talent for internships or undetermined duration contacts.
Be part of the Terra team! Live a unique experience abroad, understand a different culture in all its depth, work with a young, motivated and creative team based in the same country…
- You have completed at least two years of higher education
- You have already lived or traveled abroad, preferably in South America, Africa, Asia or in Oceania
- You have a successful experience in design or selling tailor-made trips
- You are fluent in Spanish and or English.
TYPES OF INTERNSHIPS
Different missions and different lengths, according to destinations.
TYPES OF POSITIONS
Confortable with counselling clients autonomously, from receiving their initial request to finalisation of the sale
- analysing and understanding requests (profile of your client, interests, general or specific wishes, travelling habits…)
- preparing tailor-made programmes for your clients
booking & operational officer
He/she is tasked with autonomously making reservations for services chosen by clients and to insure that operations on the field go along smoothly, from the arrival of clients to their departure
- reservations with hotels, transportation, guides, local operators…in accordance to service contracts made with the client
- fare negotiation with transportation, guides, local operators…
- solving problems which might arise during clients’ stay (trip cancellation, luggage loss, flight cancellation or delay, passport loss or theft, illness…)
- sending and analysing post trip feedback
Please send your applications (CV + cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org