Because travelling has an impact on both travellers and local populations, we are solicitous over the impact of our activity on the areas that welcome you.
We are committed to observing a number of principles in the daily exercise of our profession.
So that tourism can have a positive action.
- of local population
- of the environment
- of our customers, partners and our own teams
- involving local population in providing tourism services.
- fair compensation of our partners, our own teams and a system of bonuses based on results.
- allocation of micro-loans and funding of projects relative to tourism and development.
- highlighting local cultural heritage and encouraging the maintenance of traditional customs and lifestyles.
- offsetting the environmental impact of tourism.
- financing training sessions for teams on the field and in offices.
This commitment is put into practice through several actions by Terra Group branches.